Eager Cooks Wanted!! New 12 month/year Clean Eating Restaurant in an Exciting Beach Town. Clean meets delicious at Island Thyme. Come grow, learn and start your cooking career with a concept that is brand new to Long Island! Customers can Eat-In, Take-Out, or get Pre-made meals from our refrigerators (“Meal Prep”). We also have an exciting “Oasis Health Bar” where customers can enjoy smoothies, juices, kombucha, “bullet” coffee, and acai bowls. The entire menu is Non-GMO sourced and there isn’t a deep fryer in the establishment. The concept is clean and modern; the owners are young and down-to-earth, the location is highly trafficked and the store is beautiful. Our Chef Consultant has over 30+ years of experience… His resume includes cooking privately for Richard Branson and Bon Jovi as well as designing the Meal Preparation offering for ALL of the Whole Foods in the Tri-State Area. The chef consultant has designed the menu and the recipes…. Come learn from his experience and find the potential to grow into a Kitchen Leadership Roll. If you help us grow, we’ll make sure you grow with us!
Requirements: Willing to learn, responsible, team-player, eager, and punctual! Must have or are in process of attaining Food Handlers Certificate. Must be working toward culinary degree. Must be located within 20 miles of Long Beach.
Location: 780 W Beech Street, Long Beach, NY 11561
Hours: 6am-9pm… morning and evening shifts available.
Please email your resume and a short paragraph about your experience and interest to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bellport Country Club
Now Hiring Servers
Bellport Country Club seeks individuals looking for steady, part time employment in our catering facility.
Starting pay rate depends on level of experience, with plenty of room for growth.
Offering a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
Applicants should have a mature, presentable appearance, practice good hygiene, have good manners and be willing to provide excellent customer service.
Must have flexible availability. Weekend priority.
Comfortable, social, fun work atmosphere with great food.
All applicants that qualify, DO NOT CALL!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a formal interview.
Positions start immediately!
Grill Cook Needed
- We have an opening for a full-time COOK, GRILL position.
- Location: CA Technologies – 1 CA Plaza, Islandia, NY 11749. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 6:30AM – 2:30PM.
- Requirement: Previous cook experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation’s premier hospitality company, operating over 100 prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Toronto. Restaurant Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world’s leading foodservice organization.
Full time associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares food and serves customers at the grill station in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established safety standards.
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping, dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas, equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If interested in the position please click on the following link to apply: https://hourlyjobs.compassgroupcareers.com/job/ISLANDIA-COOK%2C-GRILL-%28FULL-TIME%29-Job-NY-11749/432464200/?feedId=97700&utm_source=Indeed&utm_campaign=CompassGroupHoldings_Indeed
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 136392
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York CIty
Job Segment: Chef, Food Service, Hospitality
H on the Harbor
H on the Harbor, an upscale on and off premise catering company is seeking a Catering Manager.
A minimum of 2 years experience in catering sales, off and on site event management is required.
“High end” / Country club/ Executive dining experience preferred.
This is a full time position.
Please view our Instagram/Facebook or website.
We are located in Port Washington.
Please send resumes: