The Ferdinand Metz / American Culinary Federation (ACF) Relief Fund
The Ferdinand Metz / American Culinary Federation (ACF) Relief Fund is established to provide timely financial assistance to chefs, cooks, culinarians and foodservice workers across America, experiencing hardship in the wake of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.Criteria for Eligibility
- Applicant must be employed by a foodservice establishment in any segment: restaurant, country club, hospital, etc.
- Under financial hardship due to being laid off, furloughed or hours reduced.
- Must provide evidence of lost wages.
- Affiliation with ACF or ACFEF is not required as a condition of eligibility.
- 100% of the Fund’s proceeds will go to providing grants to foodservice workers.
- These grants will be made on a first-come first-served basis, subject to availability of funds.
- Each grant will be in the amount of $500, to be distributed directly to the applicant.
- This Fund is operated by the American Culinary Federation Educational Foundation (ACFEF)
- Grant applications to be reviewed expeditiously by the Review Committee and once confirmed to meet prescribed guidelines, will be released for payment.
Please click on the following link for more information: